• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If you faced a boss with stats like these, what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
So, while coding a JASS spell I came across a bug that super-enhances the caster's skills; Okay it's not really a bug I designed it that way.

But anyways, the boss in the picture has super defensive armor, a strong offensive attack, and a lot of strength.

The Boss:
2013-05-05%2013_18_12-Warcraft%20III.jpg

What would you do to defeat him? Do you think you can defeat him without using God-Mode or a spell that deals infinite damage?

Okay, I got a better challenge :
What if the boss (with the last stat by MT) return with these bonus :
Air attack available
Vampiric Aura
Critical Strike + Drunken Brawler
Howl of Terror

P.S I think the only point the boss is unbeatable is if he has Spell Immunity/Silence

Now, lets see how our brains worked out :D

Custom ability that uses Chaos to morph him into a peon. The game may crash after he dies but sure he will die.

XD

That's a great idea XD
Also, what if the boss got Spell Immunity, Resistant Skin, Hardened Skin (Null 9999999999 Damage, 5 Damage Min) and War Stomp that deal 9999999999999 damage + 1000000 seconds stun :p

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Also, what if the boss got Spell Immunity, Resistant Skin, Hardened Skin (Null 9999999999 Damage, 5 Damage Min) and War Stomp that deal 9999999999999 damage + 1000000 seconds stun :p
Someone is very imaginative with their numbers...

Use channel to make point target ability and then do not add any filter for magic immunity to the search.

Status
Not open for further replies.