• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If anyone could remove blood elf rider from dragonhawk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I need some reforged dragonhawk models, and was wondering if anyone was able to romove the bloodelf rider from their dragonhawk mounts.

If you are also able to change some colors on the dragonhawks that would be cool to, three color variants, standard, a blueish one and greenish one would be perfect. Their may already be 2 colors available in game but not sure. Would need the reforged models. Thank you :)

Last edited:
Level 3
are you looking for armoured or unarmoured or both? and the is it the Blood Elf one or High elf one or both?

both of each would be awesome! im creating a WoW based map and have a blood elf hunter character. one of their abilities is to summon their pet and thought a dragonhawk would be perfect. theres also multiple levels of the ability where the pets become stronger so having different models to represent the leveling of the dragonhawk would be amazing :)

Level 4
So far i have made these, is this what your looking for?
WC3ScrnShot_032020_203823_001.png

Level 3
And here is the High Elf ones, had to fix the portraits all good now

Hey! I finally got around to putting the models in and they work perfectly! Can't thank you enough for the work you put into them and giving you all the rep and have already gave you a special mention on my map! :)

Level 3
The only big project i could think of for now would be some demon hunter models or skins. im currently using just the standard night elf models for them but i prefer the illidan model for the male version. So i suppose the request would be if you are able to make a female demon hunter model with the horn and wings like illidan (not the metamorphosis models), then a step further would to be to create blood elf versions of them XD

whether you are able to take just the horns and wings from the illidan model and put them on the standard night elf models and then make a blood elf version of them would work :)

Level 8
I would only suggest to add a TCPlane to the background of the portrait animations. Otherwise, awesome and super useful models!

Status
Not open for further replies.