• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ideas for RPG Systems Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Hey,

I'm making a small map with a few different RPG systems in it. I've already created a few things useful to me and now I'm ready to take a few ideas from other people and add them to the map.
Eventually I'm going to post the map on the hive, so anything that you might find useful in creating a single player RPG is what I'm looking to create.

Heres a video of whats currently done as of me posting this.

Just post your suggestion and I'll see if I can create it.

Level 1
hmm well my friend is asking for soemthing along the liens of a tech tree for his game he tasked me with finding this tech tree however i cant seem to find somethign along these lines but anyway id like to see one, if you can id appreciate it and it doesnt need to be complicated just something simple wold do

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

I'm making RPG systems not RTS systems.

Level 16
Well for my ORPG I made a system called "Rage System". You and nearby players' heroes can gain rage points(food) by killing enemies. Number of points gained depends on the level difference. When the rage point reaches 50 rage mode can be enabled by pressing Esc. When activated the hero gains extra movement and attack speed and it's skills become stronger and looking different. When activated drains 10 points/sec. If the hero dies the player loses half of it's rage points if it's deactivated but if the rage is activated the player loses all of it's points.

Status
Not open for further replies.