• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Idea for a new section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
After playing Wc3 and surfing these forums, ive noticed that nearly none of the maps that are made and posted on this site are actually played on battlenet. reason probably being dota but i wont get into that. i thought if the hive would add a section where people could post what types of games they would like to play and the times that they would be available to play them. there would be more of a selection on battle net and these maps will actually be used.

the section could be broken down to realm and what style of map, people would post their screen names and times the games will be hosted. i suggest this because when ever i go on wc3 i never find a game that i want to play and i believe this could solve that problem for many people. if the section was well organized i think we as a hive could semi-resurrect wc3 by hosting more maps and build a stronger wc3 community. people don't make the maps to just have them sit in the archives, they should be played and enjoyed like they were intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.