• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ICY Watgate Custom Hero arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
okay i'm not finish the map yet, not close to finished but i was just thinking who thinks this game is good by the unique style of playing...

first you start off at the middle, big square kind of and choose a hero of course then you will get teleported into these small rooms with 2 waygates, note that those waygate will not lead back to where you were and there will be creatures.

Shop will be all around the place in these small rooms, and the point of the game is to try and figure out how to get to the middle, because there will be like special item... ( not sure yet) but once you get it you win....

duels will be in the middle arena every five minutes i guess..........

i could show you the map but i dont get how to use the thingy but i just want to know who thinks it is a good idea for a game....

thx

Status
Not open for further replies.