• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

icons, models and minimap art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I know I'm asking alot but that's what the forums here for right?

First of all I need a tiger model (orange preferably as the white one doesn't fit the scene) and maybe a lion? or some big cat beasty thing (once again, anything catty and huge hasn't fit the scene), preferably jungle like.

2nd of all I need 3 icons done;
1.Red Crypt Lord icon, as in the spike is red, should be easy enough
2.A kind of 'Bite' icon, needs the autocast borders and something that would suit more than just one type of creature. Right now I am using the parasite icon, something like that.
3.A kind of 'Thrash' icon, also needs the autocast borders. This will be similar to bite but it does AoE so it needs a different one.

And last of all MINIMAP ART. It would be so cool if someone can create a minimap art for me.
Something like 2 hunters back-to-back with their pets and the word HUNTER up the top and WARS down the bottom.

Thx in advance for anyone who contributes. All will receive credit in final version and in quests tab.
-----------------------------------------------------
I could make it into government, just copy everyone elses policies.

Level 1
Thanks tons guys.
Promise recognition will be given to everyone who contributes.
If you do the minimap art /loading screen art then put your name on it somewhere if you want.

Phew I thought this post had gone dead :p

Status
Not open for further replies.