• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Icon Request] Just an WoW Druid shiftphase icon style :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
You remember the Wow icons of Shiftphase STYLE ??

Ok i need just of more "life" for this my icons at a make in base of BTNWolf original icon of warcraft just this :D

More if you can be make more three other icons one of an "Boar Form", other of an "Owl Form" and other of an "Canid Form" (The canid is based in fangs of hers) i make more happy :D

OBS: i know at for canid or wolf form as the "Cat Form" of WOW more her is be used ^^

Thanks, and sorry my english error, this don't is the natoinal language of my country :D :goblin_good_job:

Attachments

• Shiftphase - Wolf Form.png
    Shiftphase - Wolf Form.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Level 8
With "life" i want say "quality" :D
So, I made this icon yesterday, but he was a bit "lifeless" icon near the other, was a little without quality, you know?
descend wanted more "life" to this icon is based on others, and that 3 other icons do more if they could:
1) Form Canid: A canid jaw with teeth (can be based on the ability of the Pit Lord - Howl of Terror) if desired, more in the style of the icons form the druid knows?
2) Form Boar: an icon to go to my druid form of boar, in the style of icons so the druid ...
and last 3) Owl Form: ultilizada an icon to go to my druid form of owl, also based on the transformation of the druid icons

Understand? :)
Do you can help-me? please :D

Level 12
glad you like it, it's your drawing after all. ^^

the owl looks like this, what do you think ?

and the boar you're talking about, is it a felboar or just a critter boar ?

Attachments

• BTNWolf.blp
    4.4 KB · Views: 64
  • DISBTNWolf.blp
    2.6 KB · Views: 59
  • SnowOwl.jpg
    SnowOwl.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Level 12
Thanks, here you are.

and now for the boar.. :D

do you have a reference picture for canid ? what kind of monster is that ? it looks like a wolf.

Attachments

• BTNSnowOwl.blp
    5.3 KB · Views: 50
  • DISBTNSnowOwl.blp
    3 KB · Views: 52
  • BTNPig - Shapeshifter.jpg
    BTNPig - Shapeshifter.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Level 12
i don't get what you mean...

anyway, here is the canid. hope you like it :)

Attachments

• BTNCanid - Shapesifter.jpg
    BTNCanid - Shapesifter.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 109
  • BTNCanid - Shapesifter.blp
    4.7 KB · Views: 50
  • DISBTNCanid - Shapesifter.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Level 8
wow :)
others were very good, and spend exactly the impression that the animals are true: D
The Wolf, became menacing and confident
The owl was graceful and mysterious at the same time
The Boar, got a impreção dirty and angry just like orcs, race druid my map that will be able to take the form of them: D
And Canid/Lizard xD, was disgusting and scary, and with an excellent air predator is also just like in real life :DD

Very good work guy, he was the great icons, Very thanks for helping me :D
Ps: Ahh and above what i had asked you not understand, eh has some "secret" in photoshop to give this "effect" on the icons, you know... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.