• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Icon problem too :C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
When you press the game menu, all icons will become disabled. Have you really imported 2 icons for every icon in your map (because you have to: 1 regular icon, 1 disabled icon).
The paths for the icon "Greatsword" are:
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNGreatsword.blp
and
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNGreatsword.blp

If you only have 1 import, then it will turn green when disabled.

If that isn't the problem, you will have to give some more information.
Uploading the map will be a great help, but you can also show the paths of the icons (remember: 1 icon = 2 imports) and how/where you've used it.

Level 11
thanks for help but i followed your method and it does not work, but if i set the path for the BTN to just BTNGreatsword.blp and DISBTN to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNGreatsword.blp, it works.

Level 28
thanks for help but i followed your method and it does not work, but if i set the path for the BTN to just BTNGreatsword.blp and DISBTN to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNGreatsword.blp, it works.
Well that's weird, I knew that you can write whatever you want for the BTN, but I always write the ReplaceableTextures thing anyway to be consistent (I don't like it when my import manager looks crappy :p).
Didn't know it could bug sometimes.

Edit: wait a second. You probably forgot to change the path in the object editor after changing the button's path, didn't you? :D
Because if it was like "BTNGreatsword.blp" to begin with and you change that to "ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNGreatsword.blp", then it will become green (because "BTNGreatsword.blp" is not recognized).

Status
Not open for further replies.