• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Icon] - Multiple potions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi.

I need an icon for my proyect, and I have been searching for it in the Internet, but I didn't find exactly what I need, so I want someone to make it for me. First, I will explain what will it be used for.
The characters in the proyect will have a spellbook called "Inventory". Inside this spellbook, there will be some other spellbooks for the different types of items, and one of them will be called "Potions". I need an icon for this one.

The icon should show llike two or three potions, maybe more. The predominant colors MUST be blue and green. Two of the potions must be in the first plane of the picture, one of them has to be green, and the other has to be blue.
I left the shape of the bottles, and the rest of the icon, in the hands of the author. Creativity will be very appreciate, and I will give detailed credits for the one who helps me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Level 9
@Iconer: Please, for questions related to the proyect, use its thread.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/monster-slayer-218809/
Anyway, you should tell me what can you help with. I'll accept your help if you give me prooves that you can be useful. Of course, you'll receive credits for that.

@Elainiel: Yes, that's what I want. When clicked, it will reveal the list of potions. And it should fit the description I wrote in the first post.

Regards

Level 9
I like them all very much!
Yes, I just need BTN and DISBTN, and the crosses do not fit my map... but the other two are great! It'll be hard for me to decide which of them to use, because I like both.
So I now have to ask you one thing: can I edit those icons you made to make them look exactly how I want them to look? The basic shape is great for me, I just want to add them some effects to make them nicer. I could PM you exactly what I need, but I think this is something I can do myself.
But after all, you're the author, so I suppose I need your permission to do it.
Can I? Of course, you'll receive +rep and credits in my proyect for this.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.