• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Icon Apperance Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I made a custom spell (Generate Corpse) and once it is learned, the icon will not appear. I will explain more clearly, when my Hero learns a skill, the icon will not show once i learned it. Is there any way with triggers to solve this problem?

P.S :Button Position is not the answer!

Level 13
  • Events
  • Game - The 'Hero Abilities' button is clicked
  • Conditions
  • (Ability being cast) Equil to YourSpell
  • Actions
  • Hero - Learn skill for (Triggering unit): YourSpell
Maybe?

Ok, heres what you want to do.
All you want is the passive icon, but with no effects, so when the hero learns the ability, if the level of the ability is 1, add a dummy ability (I base mine off of brilliance aura, with the targets set to none, no buffs, and no bonus mana regen), but if the level is greater than one, increase the level of your dummy ability.

Level 5
did you use the ability from the ud graveyard that creates corpses every few seconds?
blizzard made some abilities that are always hidden so you need "dummy" ability to show it on the unit.

How do i do that in trigger form?

Level 5
no that is not the problem, i need to make the spell work plus the icon appear in the hero list in trigger form.

Status
Not open for further replies.