• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Ice revolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello guys! Many of you have probably seen ice escape maps. I think they are great, but some maps are too hard or too boring. So I decided to make my own ice map so everyone can start making those great maps.

So here is the map. Tell me what you think of it and what would you like to see in the map? I would like to work with people interestend in this project, cause I dont have the motivation to design, make tons of maps. So I hope someone would like to help me. The triggers are pretty simple and its pretty easy to create your own levels.

Known "bugs":
- Car doesnt turn fast enough if you are close to black ice so it hits the wall. Any suggestions to fix this?

If you like to create your own ice maps i dont mind if you use this map as base, but just give me the credits.

And btw there is -con and -coff command in the map, so you can play with camera following the car. I think it could be pretty usefull for someplaces.

Attachments

• Ice base.w3x
    58.9 KB · Views: 64
Status
Not open for further replies.