• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ice Queen Assault BeTa

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeJiIjEn

N

NeJiIjEn

Ice Queen Assault V1.0

Meh. I did this in 1 day!! There isn't many heroes. And please dont get 2 heroes. Im still trying to make the trigger that wont let u. Its hard. I cant host so if you wanna try it with other ppl(TFT), just reply on what time/day you want to. I dont care. I just want to make maps. :coolgrunt:
And if you do play it and theres some bugs/balancing/more stuff to do, ill just fix(tell me in this topic.)
dude, dont release a beta before fixing the problem with the heroes. Though its not hard to fix.
What are you talking about? It says Ice Queen Assault V1.0. Now, I feel like i wanna keep whining "Whats the ip for 192.168._.___?!?!?!" cause i cant host for some reason. Like the ip 192.168.1.127:spell_breaker: :spell_breaker::witch_doc_sad:

Attachments

• Icel Assault.w3x
    2.8 MB · Views: 111
Last edited by a moderator:

NeJiIjEn

N

NeJiIjEn

Yes.. I need it balanced. And the Lava Area triggers. In the lava area i need the unit that isn't owned by played 12 (only units owned by 1-9) HP goes down by 100 cause its flaming hot in there. And... the heroes need more spells. im freakin lazy about the spells. There are many ITEM spells when u see it. Heheheh... I Also wanted for some spells to create a model at the player's hand. Like an ice blade(downloaded it). Me confused of that. Also, the freakin Revive cost isn't working right. I put the Hero Revive cost in the gameplay constants to 0. And when i play it, and the hero dies, it says like i need MONEY! IDK WHY! i know it pends on hero's level

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.