• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ice Knight model request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hi^^
im always looking for a model but i couldnt find one :cry:
so i opened this thread and hope anyone have time and can help me with my problem because i need it really urgent

Level 4
i want a knight in an ice armor and with a long sword somthing like arthas but more icy^^but i dont want a normal blade i want somthing wich looks like a flame consists of ice and is blue and the armor shouldnt be so waveless like all the others hard to explain :/
send me a private message if u want to help me :)

Last edited:
Level 5
And also you should not talk like this because its hard to read what youre trying to say when you dont type any puncuation and do you want it to look like a arthas with a glowing icey blade because if you want i might be able to get it for you as i have it inside my computer.

Probably not

Status
Not open for further replies.