• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i wanna play ah maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
mmkay so here meh problem... there is this map that i was so thrilled 2 play but 4 sum reason when i select theh map it shows the character/ teams from the previous map. when i start it the map starts to launch but b4 it even gets to theh loading screen it crashes and fail... this has been a common occurance but i really want 2 play this map so plz help...mmkay :thumbs_up:

Level 14
Not sure if to troll, or just shut up.
the-very-best-of-the-futurama-fry-meme.jpg

Level 3
you can also search for a new version of the map
probably there is already a working one somewhere on the internet

(you should give us a link to your map too)

Level 9
Not to be rude or anything... but you should try to improve your grammar... at least using "four/fore" instead of 4 and "to" instead of 2...

As for what you want to do... i sometimes have the same problem with some maps... i recommend just looking for the map here on the hive or on epicwar.com and find an newer version.

Status
Not open for further replies.