• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[solved]Can't play my map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi all!
I created my map and i wan't to test ai but i can't find that map. After copy it to other folder i saw it. When i clicked play game and i got no named error. I created new map but same problem. In older versions i can play created by me maps. Why it don't work? Plz help me. I shared picture here.
PS: Sorry for my bad english.
upload_2019-9-22_16-59-19.png

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
I can start it no problemo. Are you sure you are using the latest patch, 1.31.1? What language version are you running, English? Actually, in the editor and ingame I can see some Slavic language.

Resaved with my editor/game version. Try it now.

Attachments

• Harry Potter 3 (Resaved 1311).w3x
    68 KB · Views: 32
Level 2
I can start it no problemo. Are you sure you are using the latest patch, 1.31.1? What language version are you running, English? Actually, in the editor and ingame I can see some Slavic language.

Resaved with my editor/game version. Try it now.
I using polish version and latest patch for sure I can't check it now but I think it is a game problem. I will check it tomorrow. Btw thx for help

Last edited:
Level 2
Still same problem. I try to repair the game using launcher. Maybe it will work.

EDIT: It didn't help. I have no idea how to fix it.
EDIT2: Tried with other created by my maps. Don't work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.