• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i offer my knowledge in writing stories for campaigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hi people :ogre_datass:, i'm a lore fan of WC and other Fantasy (or Sci-Fi) styled-lores too. if you want to somebody who knows writing stories or something, you can ask me if you want.

my english is not excellent :( and i'm looking for obtain experience to increase my knowledge about create good prjects, maps, cinematics and more.

i hope to be useful, having fun and share knowledge with other people here. so i'll try my best, and not being a bother. i promise :goblin_good_job:

Level 3
Well, I may just have a job for you... emphasis on 'may', because what I'm working on doesn't count as a 'campaign', but it's open in case you can't find any other work here through the Hive.

The map I'm working on is called Destiny Battle. It is a Hero Defense game where a team of players must protect the city of Vern from the armies of the evil wizard Adomach. Here is what I need done:
  • At least a basic lore outline for Princess Silmeria of Vern, the 'main heroine' of the game that the players must protect. It should contain information on her father, King Le'andelen, who was killed by Adomach prior to the events of the game.
  • Lore for Adomach himself, the self-styled 'Lord of Despair' who is a classic evil wizard villain, leading a vicious army of orcs & goblins, undead, corrupted fey, and demons. It doesn't have to be much, just a 'Here is who I am, here is why I am attacking you' setup.
  • Lore for the city of Vern. It is one of the few true bastions of good still standing in between Adomach and total conquest of the region, as it boasts access to a major port and land route that gives it immense strategic value. If the battle is lost here, Adomach may become unstoppable.
The base game was quite lacking in fluff and lore to flesh out the world and give any real meaning to the conflict, so I would appreciate having someone to work with who could assist me on that front. If you feel interested in taking on a job like this, you can contact me here on the Hive, or on Skype by looking up 'umbranoth' (though my listed name is still Setokaiva, same as here, and same avatar). I'm on Discord as well, but I don't use it that often so I only give my contact number if asked.

Level 5
Well, I may just have a job for you... emphasis on 'may', because what I'm working on doesn't count as a 'campaign', but it's open in case you can't find any other work here through the Hive.

The map I'm working on is called Destiny Battle. It is a Hero Defense game where a team of players must protect the city of Vern from the armies of the evil wizard Adomach. Here is what I need done:
  • At least a basic lore outline for Princess Silmeria of Vern, the 'main heroine' of the game that the players must protect. It should contain information on her father, King Le'andelen, who was killed by Adomach prior to the events of the game.
  • Lore for Adomach himself, the self-styled 'Lord of Despair' who is a classic evil wizard villain, leading a vicious army of orcs & goblins, undead, corrupted fey, and demons. It doesn't have to be much, just a 'Here is who I am, here is why I am attacking you' setup.
  • Lore for the city of Vern. It is one of the few true bastions of good still standing in between Adomach and total conquest of the region, as it boasts access to a major port and land route that gives it immense strategic value. If the battle is lost here, Adomach may become unstoppable.
The base game was quite lacking in fluff and lore to flesh out the world and give any real meaning to the conflict, so I would appreciate having someone to work with who could assist me on that front. If you feel interested in taking on a job like this, you can contact me here on the Hive, or on Skype by looking up 'umbranoth' (though my listed name is still Setokaiva, same as here, and same avatar). I'm on Discord as well, but I don't use it that often so I only give my contact number if asked.
hi :ogre_hurrhurr:. well, i have no experience with that kind of maps. but i'd try it :goblin_good_job:.

write me a PM about your map, and i'll answer you :goblin_good_job:.

Status
Not open for further replies.