• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need variable Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
What I need is just to know like I have a trigger "A unit comes within range of unitX" Wat ype of variable can fit there im trying to make it a ward can anyone help me???

Level 5
XxDark_KingxX said:
What I need is just to know like I have a trigger "A unit comes within range of unitX" Wat ype of variable can fit there im trying to make it a ward can anyone help me???

Entering Unit ....

unit come within range
entering unit equal to XxDark_KingxX
set AmComing = Entering Unit
if Amcoming equal to RandyM4A1 then do Say hello
if Amcoming equal to XxDark_kingxX then do Kill Amcoming
ya kill him :lol:

Level 3
You need this type

The range within the unit comes is an integer type.

Let me give you an explanation about the common used variables:
Boolean = A boolean variable can only be true or false, like triggering unit is in region ... true
Integer = An integer is always a number f.e. 256 or 100. Used for level of unit, range, gold amount and many more...
String = A string is a word used for names or whatever. You can also use substring maybe like: Player Chatmessage as a substring.
Real = hmmm... i don't know yet but i don't use it often.

You can also use conversions like: convert integer to string (very useful!!!)

Hope this would help you.

----------------------------------
Current Projekt: Diablo the Legend
Quests: 0%
Items: 100%
Units: 100%
Game Progress: 100%
Bugs: 3 which i know...
----------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.