• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] I need suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hard when no one knows what it is about. How about Arthas and Uther make 'a walk' around their kingdom and they come across these villager and the villagers tell him about some evil somewhere attacking them periodically or smth like that.

:goblin_yeah: yes, I do have some other maps I could fuse together with this one. What if they just randomly walks around when suddenly they see some acolytes or warlocks summononing a portal, and demons comes trough? if it sounds cool, I may need some help with the portal thing. Have made it be4, but as far as my memory serves, there always was something wrong with it...

Level 15
I'm sorry to have to say this, but if you can't make a portal properly, do NOT have any big ideas at the moment... Just try to understand the system more :) Also I'm sorry I can't see pharaoh these days, he's some genius and can help in anything (or just don't have a life xD) Anyway, maybe I'll able to help you tomorrow when I get home

Level 6
I'm sorry to have to say this, but if you can't make a portal properly, do NOT have any big ideas at the moment... Just try to understand the system more :) Also I'm sorry I can't see pharaoh these days, he's some genius and can help in anything (or just don't have a life xD) Anyway, maybe I'll able to help you tomorrow when I get home

well, i think it was only the timing on animations and sound that got wrong. gonna try to get time to practise on it... also think i shall delete or at leat thin out the fog.

Level 13
Me too, but well...How about Arthas and Uther encountered bandits and a fierce fight occurs, when the bandit dies, he told them that they had a child hostage...

that is good but afther they heard that they had kids as hostages they saw some bandits running with theme.They chased theme day and night but the bandits were atacked by orcs and killed theme all.....Arthas with BloodThirst and Rage in his eyes Crushed the Orcs with one Mighti and Fierced Atack.
Afther they got back they saw the city/camp/town in flames with orcs atacking and killing all.They Ran but Uther stayed and made a diversion so arthas and his forces can run.Arthas made a camp and gadered forces and atacked the orc base located near the town.Wat The Raid party foun there left theme with there hearths broken.....Uther The Lightbearer was dead...Arthas in his rage killed all of the orcs....But in that act He broken the most precios rule of the paladins.''Don't let Rage overcome you''Afther the act he encounterd undead and thene the story begins with arthas at northred finding frostmorune and kiling Murindan.Arthas went back home and killed his father and thene become the new lich king.

''It is Good to be the King''
''Its good to be BAD''
''Servent Bring me a HotDog''

Level 6
well, nice ideas, but i'm not very good in triggering when it comes to spells. i have some experience with animations though. but as mentioned at the top, if you want to , you are free to edit the map, as long as the primary terrain stays, and you send a link to the finished product. i myself are working on the idea of arthas and uther encontering demons (gonna take sometime 'cus i'm not working on it very often....)

Status
Not open for further replies.