• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need spell ideas ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Dash - For Blademaster
Works like this: Blademaster charges at the enemy in pretty high speed then later stunns it for some seconds jumps in the air
While in the air making 1-4 clones depends on ur lvl on the spell
And at same time they all land and Slash at the same time Dealing 100 damage each
Soo thats it for now ^^

Level 18
Dash - For Blademaster
Works like this: Blademaster charges at the enemy in pretty high speed then later stunns it for some seconds jumps in the air
While in the air making 1-4 clones depends on ur lvl on the spell
And at same time they all land and Slash at the same time Dealing 100 damage each
Soo thats it for now ^^

Meh, sounds nice, but! there is always a but!

It is kinda not that original and have been done a few times. And i kinda got tierd of blademaster charge'n stuff >.<

Level 2
Make arrow rain like in the 300 The archer shoots like 100 arrows and they all land on the place u want it on xD?

Level 2
Annoying every spell idea i get somebody has already made it...

Well make a Vortex Spell :)
its kinda like Black hole from Dota (enigmas ulti)

Well u make a vortex then people, lets say 600 AoE slowly get pulled into it
and then when the vortex abandons it gives 200 damage 600 AoE
And maybe 25 damage persecond if ur caught in it :)
And if u want something extra u make a knockback after the explosion

Level 18
Annoying every spell idea i get somebody has already made it...

Well make a Vortex Spell :)
its kinda like Black hole from Dota (enigmas ulti)

Well u make a vortex then people, lets say 600 AoE slowly get pulled into it
and then when the vortex abandons it gives 200 damage 600 AoE
And maybe 25 damage persecond if ur caught in it :)
And if u want something extra u make a knockback after the explosion

Sorry, I'm a dota hater so, NO WAY SUCKA! :p

And it has allready been made here in hive.. thrice

Level 17
Something i thought about for a while, inspired from Age of Mythology:

Tornado(Enchanced)
Summons a huge controllable tornado that will slow nearby enemy units(pretty much original tornado without the cyclone). If an enemy unit comes too close to the tornado they will first be trapped inside it, spinning higher and higher until they reach the top, where they will be thrown away. Deals damage upon impact with the ground.
Also deals damage to nearby enemy buildings(but doesn't suck them up)

Level 5
I have a idea
Shoots a arrow that goes like 900 range if the arrow goes 300 range forward it splits into 3 arrow if it goes 600 range the 3 arrow splits into 3 arrow each. Each arrow deals 75-200 damage and stuns 0.5-2 sec stuns.

Level 7
How about a spell that deals damage depending on the opponents strength, and every time the target moves his mana points will continuously reduce until when their mana reaches zero they will explode! and deal damage in an area of effect around them!!!!

thats all i can think of :)

for now......

Level 10
Hahaha you want a spell eh. How about throwing knifes.
basicly its never been done before but may require jass coding. Anyway here is the desc of it

Dagger Circle
*~*Creates a random number of daggers based on the amount of main stat of a hero(daggers stop after 15 so i say for every 10 stats create one dagger) Now the circle grows as mroe daggers are in there. *~*

Effect
*~*Dagger speed thru the circle till they all hit the middle of the circle.[(dagger speed is based of the unit movespeed)if units movespeed is over 400 then daggers will have a different effect which ill explain in a sec] *~*

Damage
*~*The damage is set by the speed of the dagger coming at you. If the dagger is at 100 movespeed then the damage will be set to lvl of spell x movespeed. If dagger is 200-300 the damage is set to lvl of spell 2x movespeed. If dagger speed is at 400 n past it becomes soo dangerous that it could cause a backlash which cause the smashing daggers to have metal shard go flying in an aoe of 400 of the position of the daggers. Damage of that is a base of 30 and cant increase. *~*

Lets see you people beat this spell. Im gonna create this if no one else does cuz i really like it.

Level 16
Illusion Walk - When activated, Hero moves at blazing speed making units which attack him blinded. Blinded units get buff (curse) to miss on x percentage of their attacks. When buff wares off, all units around hero get knocked back and have their mana reduced by X.

When walking hero creates his illusions (with locust, invulnerable, ghost (visible) and X sec expiration) playing move their animation, changing their titnting color (vertex) more and more to blue and increasing their transparency.

Level 34
Here's an idea!

Mana Blast
Level 6 spell

Use the maximum amount of current mana and create an explosion which damages nearby enemies dealing equal damage to lost mana

Example 1:
Mary has 520/1000 mana poits, Mary casts Mana Blast - Mary loses 520 mana points. Mary deals 520 damage to nearby enemies.

Example 2:
John has 2/300 mana poits. John casts Mana Blast. John loses 2 mana points. John deals 2 damage to nearby enemies.

Level 19
Mana KilleR

i have a very cool passive spell i made for my map. Called Mana Killer.

It works like this. U more mana ur hero has u more damage the spell does.

Like if u have 400 mana it makes 6 damage per mana ur hero got.

like (level 1) 2 damage per mana

And (Level 2) 4 damage per mana

and (level 3) 6 damage per mana.

It means like if ur hero has alot of mana it makes much damage its very cool and some cool effect when he attacks.

But if u want to make it more aggresive make it works like this.

It also stolen mana aswell. So for every attack it steals 2 mana (level 1) and 4 (level 2) and so on. Very Diffrent from Mana Burn could be cooL!

Level 1
Some kind of block spell :p
Like if some1 shoots you, you can block the projectile and make it bounce back to the shooter, or just on a random place around the blocker. And the projectile would like the same like the one the guy shot at first.
Like those starwars jedi blocking all the projectiles from the droids =)

Level 10
if yall think u are all that good to make spell i dare some1 to make a spell like

You cast Super nova a big ball growing in the air than go on target & explode (all this in 3 sec) and when its explode does 4 time stats of ''casting unit''

this spell gotta be able to work on evry1!!!!!

:eek: this is e-z but can ya do this ?

Level 17
if yall think u are all that good to make spell i dare some1 to make a spell like

You cast Super nova a big ball growing in the air than go on target & explode (all this in 3 sec) and when its explode does 4 time stats of ''casting unit''

this spell gotta be able to work on evry1!!!!!

:eek: this is e-z but can ya do this ?

I think he can do that with ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.