• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need someone to help with triggers in my map, (nothing complex)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I am making a Murloc(/mur'gul) campaign, I have the first level done, but i am running into trouble on the second map, mostly with cameras. basically, i am not that great with triggers, i only know a moderate amount. so if someone would like to help me make it all happen, that would be great, or if someone wouldn't mind me asking them loads of questions about various triggers, thats'd be awesome. If you want more details about my map, what triggers, or if you'd like the try the map itself, let me know.

Level 8
I want to make a inventory armor and item selection like that menu, where you walk up to a building, the game's screen goes black, and it just shows a model, and then if you hit up or down, it goes to the next item, in the buildings "inventory" it goes through all items you have pawned to that building, you can take them out at any time too,

the buttons i am thinking of having in the armor tab are : next, Last, Use this, and Inventory.

for the inventory i am thinking next, last, take out, and Armor.

(next goes to the next thing in the inventory of the shop, last goes to the previous, Use this puts it on you (from attachments) and take out puts it in your inventory (if there is enough free space). )

Think you have the ability to make this? if you decide to try this out for me, and help me with this, i can show you what map i'm working with, and offer you some exchange with ability i have, there are a few things i can do for your own projects,

Status
Not open for further replies.