• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i need someone to check this spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
found it on google, its similar to a kamehameha, it used to finish and explode as soon as it collided with a unit, but i didnt want that so i edited some stuff (it works the way i want now), i would like to move it to my map but first i want to know if everything is ok with this spell (leaks, erros, anything) if any of you experienced guys can check it, i really thank you

also another thing, lets say i want to make another spell with different dummys or damage, whats the fastest way to do this? i went to objects > detonators and simply started putting a "2" at the end of the name of things, then i save the map with another name, just wondering if there is a faster way to do this

thx

Attachments

• kame project.w3x
    30.6 KB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.