• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

I need some vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey pplz,
I wanted to know if somebody could do these models for me, just some basic modern vehicles for a map I'm making.
Here's a list of the vehicles I want:
1: 4-Wheel Drive

2: Ute

3: Van

4: Common 4-door vehicle (There are so many of them, pick one to design if you want)

5: Police Car

6: Military Truck (Barracks OL)

7: Military Tank

8: Quad

Also, could all the street vehicles (4WD, Ute, 4-Door, Van) and the quad just have white paint-jobs please? It's only so I can change the colours in the game easily with the unit tinting.
I also want the vehicles to have Move, Death and Stand animations, and the tank having those + an attack animation.
If somebody could make these for me I'd be really grateful and give full credits to whoever does this for me in the map when it's complete.

Thanks,
-Jase

Level 3
Sorry to bump the thread, but I really want these done for my map. Can somebody please help me out with this?

And never mind the Military Tank, Military Truck and Quad. I've decided I don't want those in the map anymore. Just the first five vehicles now.

Status
Not open for further replies.