• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I Need Some Help Importing Spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi. I need your help.
I'm looking for some cool spells to add to my map.
But i can't open the maps i want to.
This message comes up when i try to load Hero Siege
Unable to load file 'D:\Spel\Warcraft III\Maps\Download\HeroSiege\X_Hero_Siege_3[1]_12.w3x'

I have the Originals of Warcraft III and Warcraft III Frozen Throne Installed with The Right Cd-keys and all.
And I don't have any idea of what to do.

Can Someone Help me with my Issue ?

// Larssa

Level 10
There is no problem with your WE, almost every map thats actually worth taking a look at is unfortuantly protected, people protect their map's so that people will not steal them and claim them as their own.

Hero siege is most definitly protected, almost any good map is protected, DoTa, hero line war's, most Td's, Dobrp map's...Etc.

So your out of luck if you want to find a spell in a map you like.

But you might want to try the Spell Section on this website, almost 1000 spell's on it. Alot of them are worth checking out.

Level 4
There is no problem with your WE, almost every map thats actually worth taking a look at is unfortuantly protected, people protect their map's so that people will not steal them and claim them as their own.

Hero siege is most definitly protected, almost any good map is protected, DoTa, hero line war's, most Td's, Dobrp map's...Etc.

So your out of luck if you want to find a spell in a map you like.

But you might want to try the Spell Section on this website, almost 1000 spell's on it. Alot of them are worth checking out.

Yeah you'r probably right :emote_cool: ... The only thing is that I don't know how to add the spells to my map.
When i have Imported the spells, What do i do after that ?

Rui

Rui

Level 41
The SuperSecretSearchSystem would have helped you, entering the keyword(s) Spells and searching in category Warcraft III Tutorials.

Links for you:
  • More about Protected Maps from Warcraft 3 Hoard. Click here.
  • Wc3search's FAQ on Map Protection.

Keep in mind that the referred methods of protection are outdated, most of them. And there are easier and safer ways.

Level 4
The SuperSecretSearchSystem would have helped you, entering the keyword(s) Spells and searching in category Warcraft III Tutorials.

Links for you:
  • More about Protected Maps from Warcraft 3 Hoard. Click here.
  • Wc3search's FAQ on Map Protection.

Keep in mind that the referred methods of protection are outdated, most of them. And there are easier and safer ways.

Thx Alot Mate :emote_grin:
I Really Appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.