• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need some Final Fantasy XI models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I'm going to need Final Fantasy XI Online characters to be made as models for WC3. It does not need to be 100% the same, I know it's going to be hard. Each model will give you +2 Rep.

Firstly:

tarutaru.jpg

Notes:
The model must not have any weapon in hand.
The model must have a boot coloured the same as his gloves. (I'm sorry that the image does not show his boots)
This character's size is same as a Dwarf's size. (In other words, 1/3 of an adult human's size.)

Note: This character will be Right-Weapon Handed
This is a magician type character, I need it to have animations as follows please if possible:
Attack 1 [Same as the Archmage]
Walk [Exactly same as Priest]
Spell Casting [Exactly same as Priest's Spell Attack but switch the hand sides]
Stand 1 [Same as Footman's Stand 1 where only his head, body and hand moves abit.]
Death [Falls towards the ground on his stomach facing sideways (Same as Priest's but again, change hand sides)]

Thats all for now, I do not want to spam many models all at once.
Thank you! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.