• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need saracen models for my campaign. your name'll be in credits and in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi, for my campaign, I'll need some saracen (arab) villagers,mainly a female and a child one, but a dude would be cool to, so I won't have to use the villager(male 2)model, although you could maybe use that as a base, or maybe just reskin it/all these models. I'll also need some shiek(ah?)s(guys with robes, face veils and turbans) to be specific one with a scimitar, and one with a bow and preferrably mounted on a horse or camel, and maybe a mameluke(scimitar guy w/ camel) but again I need 1 of the scimitar guys to be unmounted. And maybe a riderless camel. Oh, and maybe(not required, since I could maybe use medivh or the acolyte, but I'd like not to.) an arab warlock. Maybe use the acolyte or medivh as a base model, or maybe just reskin. Thx. I'll include your name(s) in the credits and name a character after everyone who makes above models/skins in this one and when I make a sequel. Don't worry, it won't be a lame ass character who'll share your name, it'll be at least a reasonably cool character, probably one using one of your models. Oh, and if you could do a sultan also, and maybe some saracen guards that work(the d2pikemen model didn't work, no I mean it crashed the viewer and didn't show in the editor) so I wouldn't have to use the spell breaker WHO'S BLONDE, that would just be dandy. Thx. Oh, and where do yall think the main character should find the water djinn, marid? I can't think of a good idea for a dungeon/area/storyline event. P.S. for mard I'm using the wow spirit healer model from wc3sear.

Last edited:
Level 4
ok, sry, just really need these models for my campaign. And if you could tell me how to post some thing for my campaign(s) in the hosted projects. I'd really appreciate it. And over here it's 5:37.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.