• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need Item suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Okay,since everyone doesn't like the items in my map (Gilneas arena) i need some item suggestion for the map.Post your suggestion here if you want to help me
195880-albums4448-picture43326.gif

Level 8
Feral Claw: A set of fist blades that is commonly used by Worgen soldiers. The ferocity of the wielder is etched in the blades with the blood of its victim.. +damage, chance to grant the user berserk when he attacks

Blackmane Cape: The great Wolffather's only remain after he had fell in battle at Frostcap mountains. This majestic cape grants the wearer immunity from frost-type attacks..

Level 19
Shogun Helm: A helm found in the great east. it was worn once by a great shogun who was victorious at nearly every battle he took. Gives the wielder a chance to reduce damage, rand spell immunity.

Espada: This was a great sword held by foriegn people. It was used to kill countless warrioirs and beasts. Its edge can cut a person even just looking at it. Gives a weilder double damage and lower attack cooldown.

Level 2
Windrunner: A pair of shoes that grant the user # movement speed increase for # seconds

Wrathblades: A powerful runeblade that cuts through armor. Adds # damage. Each attack does pure damage.

Arcane Staff: Increases spell damage by #

:)

Level 8
Chalice of Souls: Each unit you kill gives you # bonus damage, # damage limit.
Demon Blade: Each attack weakens the target, decreasing it's armor and attack damage by # per attack.
Lightning Fork: Gives a # chance to release a # damage forked lightning. Hits # targets/
Energy Globe: When used, gives # bonus mana to the hero but removes the same amount of HP. HP and Mana are restored in # seconds.

Level 2
1. Ugly Stick +1 to hero damage
"It's actually quite pretty, it's effects are not..."
+ 2. Useless Rock -10 M.S. +3 Armor
"You feel strangely safer lugging this thing around..."
+ 3. Weathered Rope -5% attack speed
"Dude, it's a rope it's got to be useful!"
+ 4. Hidden Recipe Scroll or auto-build.
=
The Unstoppable Force
+20 damage
+10% M.S. and A.S.
And when you click it!!!
A Charge Attack spell to target point with a mini-stun War Stomp to sweeten the deal.
CD of 30-45 sec.
Or you could just call it Big Ol' Club.

Level 6
how about:

(item 1)The Grim Reaper: "this weapon fell from Death itself giving chance for the living to use it"
- grants # damage
- grants # mana
Skill:
- when targeted at a 10% hp unit (or creep) will kill instandly and will give (if you want) extra gold (100 maybe?)

(item 2) Thors Hammer: "Hammer of the Norse God, bring thunder and destruction to the one who weilds it"
- grants # damage
- grants # AS
Skill:
- when activated, lighting hits random units around the caster with # damage for # sec.

(item 3) Zues Bolt: "After zues fighting with his father Kronos, little parts of his lighting bolt fell, and got combined into a new bolt"
- + damage
- + mana
Skill: targeted unit will get 100-200 damage
CD: 20 sec (or more)

(item 4) The Thousand Soul: "This sword killed more then an eye can imagine of all types of living AND dead units"
- grants # damage
Skill:
When activated, Evil/Good/Neutral souls fly around the caster, they angrily attack units around the caster for their revenge, deals # damage, # souls (depends on how many you kill) # each hero dies gives soul, lasts for #, and resets everytime it is used (the souls goes free)

hope this is enough :D i got more idea just send me a message ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.