• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need help with WoW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok i want to now whants the best class for a troll. i was thinking a worrier, but if u could sudgest a better class tell me plz. If any 1 could help me ingame plz tell me your persons name. mine will be Zotarjo.

Level 9
Well I checked thottbot.com and as far as I can see, trolls are pretty ballanced:
Str-21
Sta-22
Agi-20
Int-22
Spi-24

So, If i were you, Id play around with all the troll classes until you find the one you are best at.
Me, Im good at bein a hunter.
(ps: could you tell me if my server (dethecus) is still a medium pop server?)

Level 12
thrallman said:
u know the normal server, the pvp server ,and the role playing server can u change for each 1

You mean as in transferring to one type of server in a matter of time?

No, transferring does not work simply like it. Pick the style you want to play, and your stuck with it until Blizzard announces server transfers which transfer you from one specific server to another specific server. And most don't happen to be from RP to PvP.

If you're going to create a character, feel free to join Lightning's Blade and give my Shilla a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.