• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

i need help with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
how do u make it so u step on a circle of pwer and u pick taht hero? how do u make cirlce of powers teleport u to another circle of power and how do u make creeps spawn?

Level 4
Summon hero via circle of power

Summon Hero With Circle of Power

-First you must make the circle of power and also put a hero behind it. Make a regoion inside the circle and open make a unit to enter the circle of power.

-Next use this trigger:
Events: Unit enters region (region inside circle)
Conditions: (Entering unit) equal to (Wisp/Soul/etc.)
Actions: *Create (Archmage/Paladin/Mountain King/Bloodmage) for (owner of (entering unit) at (Hero Summons) facing (270 [south])
*Kill entering unit.

Level 2
ok ok

ok i got that stuff done but do u know how to make text pop up at the start of the game and how to edit the quest thing?

Level 5
Text? As in the white or colored text that you see in the bottom right corner? It's under game.

Game - Text message

or someting.

And for the quests, it's either under game or quests (if there is a quests section).

I've forgotten as my WE isn't open. If you want more detail, PM me.

Level 6
creep spawn

Creep spawn is simpler that you think. Create regions where you want the creep to spawn. Then make the trigger something like this:
Event: Periodic Event (However often you want them to respawn)
Condition: (Region Name) does not contains any units (0, 1, 2, 3 units etc.)=True (Not required, but you dont have a control system like this, then creeps continue to spawn and you'll find theres about 20 of them spawned when you go to hunt them.)
Actions: Units-Create (number of units) for (player x) in the center of the region. (If you had a big region and wanted them to spawn at random places, then use random places in the region.)

That should do it. Good Luck
-Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.