• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i need help with starting out on a map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
i want it to be so that when the map starts players that arent there wont have their starting units. so if the slot is left open when you are hosting a game and no player is in that slot when the game starts that that player wont have starting units. (two towers, a barracks, and hero building wisp). also i have a problem that when a barracks dies the units wont stop spawning. i fixed this but it might just keep spawning after the building dissapears. i dont know. just please help me.

Level 5
Event:
Time Elapsed = 0.01
Conditions
None, If statements will be used.
Actions
Player Group - Pick all players and do multiple actions.
-Loop
--If (player slot status comparison between picked player and unused)
--Then
---Unit group: Pick all units owned by matching player and do multiple actions:
----Unit-Remove: Remove picked unit.
--Else
---None

Try this, if you can understand it.

Level 5
lol :oops: :p sorry if im getting annoying. i just suck with the trigger editor and just need to get the basic triggers. once i know them i start messing around and expirimenting. but i need to know where to start. If im getting annoying and you dont want to help anymore just tell me.

Level 5
thats not what i mean. i placed a barracks two towers and a wisp that can make altars. i want it so that these are removed at the start of the map iof that player isnt playing.

Level 13
Yap, it should work with that trigger

Hm, just wondering. As long as a player is not playing, WE shouldn't create starting units (I think this is so when you used fixed player settings). Or am I wrong? (Could be, I'm tired so I don't know what I'm writing :lol: )

Status
Not open for further replies.