• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I need help with an Insibility Spell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Please anyone i need to know how to make a spell that make an area of friendly units invisible and able to attack and cast spells while invisible.

Please help!

Level 5
This is very simple to do first change the permanente invisible skill duration or cooldown to 0, then create a veraible at the point when you cast the spell(example: like a position of triggering unit when using a dummy warstomp or point being cast like say a dummy monsoon)
Then crate a unit group variable add all units in range of the point to the group( for allies make a condition saying mathcing unit equal to an ally of ouwner of triggering unit.)
Then add the permante invisable skill to the picked unit, then say after whater time, pick all unit in unit group(whatever) and remove permanente invisible from the picked unit.
I'm not at my comp with War3 so i can't test this but it should work

Level 5
If you still don't get it send me a private message and i will make one for you showing this but i would like to post it on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.