• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need help to check if this translation is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi!

I'm finishing my map and for this last version, the map will be 100% translated into the english.

The thing is that I need help to check if the translation of some sentences they are correct.

I leave all here, if someone finds some mistake, please let me know, and tell me how is.

Wait while the Red player choose the game modes.

You can now pick a new hero.

Player 1 has left the game.

The -repick command has been disabled.

The Red player could activate the Short Modes at any time of the game. You could see more information about the Short Modes in Notes.

The -repick command will be disabled in 30 seconds.

Short Mode is already activated.

Short Mode has been activated. Now Ultra Short Mode cannot be activated.

You can pick a new hero using the -repick command. If you want to choose a random hero, use the -random command.

If an ally leaves the game it is possible to choose that hero while the -repick command is available.

In this game mode it is not possible to use the -repick command.

Here you can see all the info about the changes that SutinG made to the map. Also there is information of the new game modes and commands.

Thanks for play!

Your Castle has been destroyed...

You have been kicked!

Player 1 killed Player 2 and win 100 of gold.

Reduce the Mana rate regeneration of nearby enemy units per second.
Level 1 - Decrease 70% of mana regeneration to nearby enemy units.

Calls up of the ground waves of green light that deals 30 damage to nearby enemy units.

Causes that a target enemy unit begin to loose his Hit Points and Mana Points per second.

Merge all the Spirit of the Skeletons Warriors to form a Super Skeleton Warrior.

Causes a bladestorm of destructive force around the Blademaster, turns him invulnerable and dealing damage per second to nearby enemy land units.

Causes that the BeastMaster to attack more faster and increases the movement speed. Also increases the damage.
Level 1 - Increases attack rate by 5%, movement speed by 10% and damage by 12.

Soon I'm going to post another part. Also I will give credits in my map to the one that me checks these sentences.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

(I'm not sure if this goes in this section, but if it's not, move it please.)

hi

Wait while the Red player choose the game modes.
I would suggest: Please wait while player 1(red) chooses the game modes.
You can now pick a new hero.
Fine.
Player 1 has left the game.
Fine.
The -repick command has been disabled.
Fine.
The Red player could activate the Short Modes at any time of the game. You could see more information about the Short Modes in Notes.
I suggest: Player 1(red) is able to activate the short modes at any time.
You can get more information in the Notes.
The -repick command will be disabled in 30 seconds.
Fine
Short Mode is already activated.
Fine
Short Mode has been activated. Now Ultra Short Mode cannot be activated.
Fine.
You can pick a new hero using the -repick command. If you want to choose a random hero, use the -random command.
Fine.
If an ally leaves the game it is possible to choose that hero while the -repick command is available.
Ok.
In this game mode it is not possible to use the -repick command.
I suggest: You can't use -repick in this gamemode!
Here you can see all the info about the changes that SutinG made to the map. Also there is information of the new game modes and commands.
I'd suggest: A list of changes that SutinG made to the map. You can get information about new modes, commands and more.

Thanks for play!
I suggest: Thanks for playing!

Your Castle has been destroyed...
Fine

You have been kicked!
Fine
Player 1 killed Player 2 and win 100 of gold.
I'd suggest: wins or won.

Reduce the Mana rate regeneration of nearby enemy units per second.
Level 1 - Decrease 70% of mana regeneration to nearby enemy units.
Fine.

Calls up of the ground waves of green light that deals 30 damage to nearby enemy units.
I'd suggest: Calls green waves of green light out of the ground which deal
30 damage to nearby enemy units.
Causes that a target enemy unit begin to loose his Hit Points and Mana Points per second.

Merge all the Spirit of the Skeletons Warriors to form a Super Skeleton Warrior.
Its ok.
Causes a bladestorm of destructive force around the Blademaster, turns him invulnerable and dealing damage per second to nearby enemy land units.
Its ok.
Causes that the BeastMaster to attack more faster and increases the movement speed. Also increases the damage.
Level 1 - Increases attack rate by 5%, movement speed by 10% and damage by 12.
I suggest:
Causes the BeastMaster to attack faster and become increased movementspeed. Also increases the damage.

Thats it.

Level 1
Thanks Anachron!

I have another sentences. One last help :thumbs_up:

-ms: Show you the movement speed of your hero.

-ma: Show you the heros that has the enemy players.

-random: Choose you a random Hero in the "All Picks" modes.

-repick: This command will let you choose a new hero again.
(I do not like it as this one written but my english is very limited)

-heros: Show you the number of enemy heros killed.

The next commands can be activated only by the Player 1 (Red), at any time in the game.

-kick: Defeat a choosen player

-sm: Short Mode. Make that all the Heros gain more experience from future kills.

-usm: Ultra Short Mode. Make that all the Heros gain more experience from future kills.

The next commands can be activated only by the Player 1 (Red), in the first minute of the game.

|CFF0054A6-th|r
Turn on the Tome Hero mode. This mode create a random tome of agility, inteligence or strenght, in the location of a dying hero.

(I'm not very sure about the name of the mode: Tome Hero. I accept suggestions )

|CFF0054A6-tx|r
Turn on the Tome Extreme mode. This mode create a random tome of agility, inteligence or strenght, in the location of a dying hero, and sometimes in the location of a dying creep.

(I'm not very sure about the name of the mode: Tome Hero. I accept suggestions )

|CFF0054A6-rw|r
Remove all the items of the Weapons Shop.

|CFF0054A6-ro|r
Remove all the items of the Obelisk.

|CFF0054A6-ra|r
Remove all the items of the Armors Shop.

|CFF0054A6-rt|r
Remove all the items of the Tomes Shop.

Conjures a pillar of flame that burns ground enemy units for 352 damage in 3 seconds.

Conjures a pillar of fire which damages ground units in a target area over 3 seconds

Creates a shield that absorbs damage by using the BeastMaster's mana. 1 Point of mana is aboserbed per 4 Hit Point Damage.

Activates a shield that absorbs 10% damage. 1 Point of mana is aboserbed per 4 Hit Point Damage.

Stops all enemies in a target area from attack for <ACsi,Dur1> seconds.

Stops all enemies in a target area from attack.

This unit is under the effect of Slower Aura; its movement speed and attack rate are reduced.

This unit is under the effects of Purge Mana; it has an decreased mana regeneration.

This unit is under the effects of Corruption Soul; it has reduce armor.

This unit is under the effect of Devour Soul; his hit points and mana points are devouring per second.

This unit is Berserk; it will deal more damage, and its attack rate and movement speed are increased.

Confuses the enemy by creating illusions of the Blademaster and dispelling all magic from the Blademaster. The ilusion's damage taken decreases with the levels.

Increases the attack damage of the Hero by +10. Also increase the Hero Attributes.

Add: +3 Agility or? Adds: +3 Agility

Increases the attack damage of the Hero by +25 and gives a 10% chance that an attack will stun an opponent for 2 seconds.

Special armor to reduce the magic damage. Also increases the Hit Points.

Reduces Magic damage dealt to the Hero by 15%.

An aura that gives friendly nearby units a damage shield, which returns a 10 % of a melee attacker's damage back to it. |nDoesn't stack with Thorns Aura.

I think that is all. =)

Last edited:
-ms: Show you the movement speed of your hero.
-ms shows the current movespeed of your hero.
-ma: Show you the heros that has the enemy players.
-ma shows a list of the enemy heroes.
-random: Choose you a random Hero in the "All Picks" modes.
-random will give a random hero to you.
-repick: This command will let you choose a new hero again.
-repick allows repicking of your hero.
-heros: Show you the number of enemy heros killed.
-heroes shows you the herokills of your team.

The next commands can be activated only by the Player 1 (Red), at any time in the game.
The following commands can be activated by player 1 (red) during the whole game.

-kick: Defeat a choosen player
-kick instantly kicks the target player.

-sm: Short Mode. Make that all the Heros gain more experience from future kills.
-sm enables additionally experience to the heroes each kill.

-usm: Ultra Short Mode. Make that all the Heros gain more experience from future kills.
-usm enables even more additional experience to the heroes each kill.

The next commands can be activated only by the Player 1 (Red), in the first minute of the game.
This commands can only be activated by player 1 (red) and only
during the first minute of the game.

|CFF0054A6-th|r
Turn on the Tome Hero mode. This mode create a random tome of agility, inteligence or strenght, in the location of a dying hero.
Activates the tome mode. This will create random tomes around the dying
heroes.

|CFF0054A6-tx|r
Turn on the Tome Extreme mode. This mode create a random tome of agility, inteligence or strenght, in the location of a dying hero, and sometimes in the location of a dying creep.
Activates the tome extreme mode. This will create random tomes around
a dying hero and sometimes, it will create tomes around dying creeps.

|CFF0054A6-rw|r
Remove all the items of the Weapons Shop.
Fine
|CFF0054A6-ro|r
Remove all the items of the Obelisk.
Fine
|CFF0054A6-ra|r
Remove all the items of the Armors Shop.
Fine
|CFF0054A6-rt|r
Remove all the items of the Tomes Shop.
Fine
Conjures a pillar of flame that burns ground enemy units for 352 damage in 3 seconds.
Fine
Conjures a pillar of fire which damages ground units in a target area over 3 seconds
Ok
Creates a shield that absorbs damage by using the BeastMaster's mana. 1 Point of mana is aboserbed per 4 Hit Point Damage.
Ok
Activates a shield that absorbs 10% damage. 1 Point of mana is aboserbed per 4 Hit Point Damage.
Ok.
Stops all enemies in a target area from attack for <ACsi,Dur1> seconds.
attacking*
Stops all enemies in a target area from attack.
Silences each heroes attack of the target area.
This unit is under the effect of Slower Aura; its movement speed and attack rate are reduced.
Ok
This unit is under the effects of Purge Mana; it has an decreased mana regeneration.
Ok
This unit is under the effects of Corruption Soul; it has reduce armor.
Ok
This unit is under the effect of Devour Soul; his hit points and mana points are devouring per second.
Ok
This unit is Berserk; it will deal more damage, and its attack rate and movement speed are increased.
Ok
Confuses the enemy by creating illusions of the Blademaster and dispelling all magic from the Blademaster. The ilusion's damage taken decreases with the levels.
Ok
Increases the attack damage of the Hero by +10. Also increase the Hero Attributes.
Ok
Add: +3 Agility or Adds: +3 Agility
Wtf?????????
Increases the attack damage of the Hero by +25 and gives a 10% chance that an attack will stun an opponent for 2 seconds.
Ok.
Special armor to reduce the magic damage. Also increases the Hit Points.
Ok
Reduces Magic damage dealt to the Hero by 15%.
Ok
An aura that gives friendly nearby units a damage shield, which returns a 10 % of a melee attacker's damage back to it. |nDoesn't stack with Thorns Aura.
Ok

So thats it! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.