• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need Help Seriously!!!!!!!!!(pls)pls)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
What is the tool people oftenly use to make map trailers?it looks so cool but i havent found the tool yet pls i realy need help...i hav normal video editor but i want something epic like in the movie trailers like

e.g THis year......
e.g Coming soon....

hhahahahaha pls help im kinda anoying dont i hahahaha
this forum is the best other forum sucks i oftenly get ignored

Adobe After Effects for pro looking movie effects, Sony Vegas etc...

you can actually do it in windows movie maker... I have seen many great vids made on movie maker...

me, I use Adobe Flash for animating texts/pics + Ulead Video Studio to add them to the videos coz I still cannot use videos on Adobe Flash even it its supposed to be doable...

and please make the thread title relevant!!! and don't bold all the letters...

Level 9
sry i dunno all the rules here i only adviced that i cant flame ppl here and must be polite
cant bold letters?wtf? why? if u mind can u post the link for the posting rules...im free to read now

sry i dunno all the rules here i only adviced that i cant flame ppl here and must be polite
cant bold letters?wtf? why? if u mind can u post the link for the posting rules...im free to read now

look at the links on the top of this page where you can see News, forums, etc...

I think the non-bolding of all letters is more of an etiquette...

Status
Not open for further replies.