• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Terrainer pls help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello, i need good map terrainer for my map.Size:96x96. Tieleset:Sunken Ruins,Dalaran or Village - what the terrainer want ...Map:Map will has verry good heroes with jass spells,killing spells!.I verry need terrainer for my first serious map...Pls heLP!:cry:

Level 7
how the terrian should look?...do you have an ideea or the terrianer can do whatever he wants?
http://pics.data.bg/categories/1/общи/342fcc731c4b40dc5217423a3ed12bd6/tut_27 may be this will be one part of the map,if you can't see well the picture just download it or http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/general-mapping-tutorials-278/natural-environments-96825/ :) i really need good terrainer!

Level 9
i can make a map similar to the one in "Natural Environments" thread but i would have to import custom models (like trees, because as you see he uses custom models for them).

Is this ok for you?

And also: it's going to be forest all over the map? Is this going to be a tft map (so that i will have to leave free space for starting locations) ?

Level 7
i can make a map similar to the one in "Natural Environments" thread but i would have to import custom models (like trees, because as you see he uses custom models for them).

Is this ok for you?

And also: it's going to be forest all over the map? Is this going to be a tft map (so that i will have to leave free space for starting locations) ?
Ok man you are true.Map will be RPG with good terrain (You) and may be waterfall if you can do this, on Tielest:Ashenvale or Dalaran or Village,lot of heroes that are pick by wisp,but i need square for heroes,Start locations will be on square.For the models NO PROBLEM,i will use skins for every hero and make it with Jass because i will use Jass Spells for Heroes.Is that okay for ya?

Level 9
ok i'll leave space for a start location from where the players will choose a hero. No problem for me.

Level 9
no, i use y! messenger only and i can start working on you map only tomorrow sadly because i'm already working on some maps.

Level 9
yes, i'll start to make the map right now.
You didn't tell me how the map will look however.
I know the way it's going to be done it's going to be inspired by "Natural Environments " but still you didn't mention how the map will have to look.
I mean...it has to be a huge forest or what?

Level 7
yes, i'll start to make the map right now.
You didn't tell me how the map will look however.
I know the way it's going to be done it's going to be inspired by "Natural Environments " but still you didn't mention how the map will have to look.
I mean...it has to be a huge forest or what?
. I wanna:One part of Natural Enviroments with waterfall,i wanna a small mountain with the shops,a sqauare for heroes.Do you wanna picture or just make, and i will see :).

Level 9
Done

ok, done
Hope you like it.

If you want me to change something on it, tell me.

Here are some screenshots:

Capture1.JPG

Scr2.jpg

Capture2.JPG

And here`s the map
View attachment Terrian_SHOCKER_Ver_1.w3x

PS: in the right side of the map is free space in case you need to place buildings or something.
If you want no fog in map uncheck "Use Terrian Fog" and if you don't rain uncheck it too.

Level 9
i didn't have enough details about how the map should be, etc and that's the reason there are no tile variations, other doddads, etc.

He just gived me an picture and said he wants something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.