• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I need help on ss3 trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey im working on my dbz map and i got ss and ss2 down but for ss3 i want a cinematic to play. The problem is that i dont know anything about cinematics. Could someone please help me. In the cinematic I want it to be like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E_bse0BLJ8&feature=related and I want like him to say all the words and for him to go ss then ss2 then finally ss3 and for the music to play also. So if someone could please help you would get mega credit.

Level 13
Here.

2dj3xac.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.