• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I need help is there a trigger that sets unit range or can change it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
i believe the trueshot aura can change the range to a % if you give it to the unit. through this you may be able to manipulate it to a range you want (i dont believe it works for melee though)

Level 2
i was thinking if i made it not carry over if a unit was charmed or whatever that if i used a trigger too switch ownership then back it would revert if the unit dropped the item or would that not work at all?

Level 2
just make the triggers repeat themselves easy unit picks up item blah blah unit loses item whatever

its not an ability its for an item

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
yeah no shit sherlock i kinda figured that one out from the start im not an idiot and too purplepoot thanks for the idea although theres a bit of a bug that i cant see my own attack damage any idea on how too fix that or should i just be guessing?

Status
Not open for further replies.