• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

I need a tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can just go to the object editor, right click the ability, press "copy" (Ctrl+C), then switch to your map and press "paste" (Ctrl+V). Then just copy and paste whatever triggers you need. (make sure you have the "automatically create unknown variables" [or whatever it is called] enabled in File -> Preferences [I think])

There are tools that exist, such as GrimExt's file exporter/importer and things like that, but they require some knowledge of coding and are generally more useful for doing things as batches. (mass-importing/exporting)

Level 9
thats not what i meant like a tool that would make sure that it is just like the spell and import all that needs to be imported

Sorry guys, I just couldn't resist, I've been looking at this thread for days now and wanted to say this punch line: "BUT YOU ARE ONE!" jk lol ;p

Grimex, which is part of JNGP can do that.
Provided that the spell maker made it such that it uses ObjectMerger to import all dummies, FileImporter to import any necessary files and TriggerMerger to have the necessary Triggers created.

Next Generation of Resources :D
Thanks for the tip man ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.