• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need a picture to be drawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
*Note: This picture will be for a loading screen.
The picture needed is described as follows:
-A Knight kneeling down in the middle of a castle hall, with dawn's light shining upon him.
-The same Knight has his sword struck into the ground. (not deeply)
-The same Knight's head is looking 45 degrees from the ground and having both of his hands on the sword.
-His armor is metal with yellowish colour due to the sun's light.
-The whole background is yellow and some parts are dark/black.

-Last thing, need some eyes with a bit of ghost body (No hands or anything, just scribley bodies) staring at the knight in the dark areas of the background.

This is a bad example but just to give you an idea: (Done using WE)
attachment.php

If done correctly, +Reputation. Any questions or need more information just ask, thank you.

Last edited:
Level 7
chilla_killa:
"Why don't you just take a screenshot?
Do you know how much work it is and how much talent and skill you need to make such a drawing?"

-Well, I'm sure there are pro drawers here in Hive, as I have seen amazingly drawn loading screens from some maps... and they showed some relativity to Hive. Oh and also about that, "Why don't you just take a screenshot?" it is because I can't find the picture I want on the internet. T_T

Darkt3mpl3r:
"I'd give it a go if you support me with a new graphire 3 pen.. lost mine :/"

-Haha, I'm sorry bro. I do not have any drawing programs except Paint. :p

Level 7
The picture attached is too big, I didn't mean that you have to draw it the size of that. All I want is Knight in middle, with the things I mentioned about that knight and shows abit of the floor's tile (e.g. 4(x) X 4(y) (16) tiles) and the wall of the castle's hall, also 2 or 3 wobbly monsters with their eyes on that knight. I also mentioned the colours. Yea, it will be hard. The picture must be of a size 512:512 or make it any size around that, if not I'll resize it to 512:512 when I get the file.

Last edited:
Level 19
Hmm... I suppose you wouldn't take in stuff done in the World Editor?

PS: Like using Warcraft models to suit your loading screen...

Level 9
So, you cant just go on warcraft and hold down the Alt key and press the "print screen" button on the top right corner of your keyboard to take a screenshot?

Level 7
I already said I want the picture to be real/drawn....
I also can't find a knight that fullfils me with the animation that I described in my permalink #1.
So... I'll have to say no for what you've said, Newominus.

Status
Not open for further replies.