• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[SD/Texturing] I need a less slutty villager woman texture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm making a map where villagers are important, there's a lot of villagers, men, women, and children, but i hadn't realized how slutty the females look until now, they have massive breasts and an extremely generous cleavage, and while i find that combination of things pleasing, there's a place and time for everything, and it's kind of a distasteful clothing choice from the devs and takes away from the atmosphere im trying to create on my map.

I already searched the skins & model section, but there are either villager women models with brutish male animations, or skins that look too different from vanilla texture, i only need someone to either edit the texture so the booba are covered, or a custom model with a clever re-wrap of the texture, whatever is easier though, i only need it to look like it belongs with the vanilla W3 textures/models, so nothing too fancy.

Thanks.

Level 6
Hmmm could you search some pictures of your taste on google and share them here?
Nothing too specific really, just something less skimpy, it could be the same white/brown dress but with the cleavage covered, perhaps something like this?:

focused_245027856-stock-photo-pretty-woman-simple-medieval-dress.jpg

Vanilla villagerwoman for reference
villagerwoman.jpg

thing isn't even fully closed below the breasts due to their massive size lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.