• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] I need a jass expert on this........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Well u see, i have an unprotected version of DotA Allstars i found it on some Cd i bought from the city, and when i tried it in world editor, i was shocked to see that the entire map was only made up on one big trigger and im not really adept on using jass so i cant decipher everything, unless someone can break down the codes and put them in several simple chunks, so i really need a jass expert on this..

If someone wants to do this then tell me, i might send the map to your email...:razz:

Level 25
:hohum: OMG
bart3mi4.gif

PM me i will see what i can do :p

Level 14
forget about it, you just got bowled over :)

everyone can extract dota (and many other maps) map scripts (jass codes), but they are run through Vexorian's optimizer, which makes everything packed and impossible to understand (almost... but don't count on it).

I thought dota had opinion of being shitty coded

if you really want to look at dota stuff, either download Dota Template from The Helper, or find someone with unprotected version of DotA (I know few such people, usually the ones in dota's credits)

Level 2
The thing is, even if i would know what jass is, the code is so long and so packed with numbers and stuff that i get drowzy just looking at it,:cry:even the abilities where purely made inside the trigger that dont see the actual ability in the object editor,

sorry about posting in the wrong forum......

Level 1
The thing is, even if i would know what jass is, the code is so long and so packed with numbers and stuff that i get drowzy just looking at it,:cry:even the abilities where purely made inside the trigger that dont see the actual ability in the object editor,

sorry about posting in the wrong forum......

Well....if you want the spells you could request them..I'm pretty sure the people around here (including me) will be glad to make them for you

Level 2
Thanks..... ive seen the light.. ow well i might banned for this but anyway, thanks for the little help.. you can kill this thread now, hehehe its getting embarrasing already...

to clarify this the matter i did not deprotect the map in anyways, i just found it a cd in a different filename and when i opened it in WE, i found out it was a DotA map, but i guess this is a lousy excuse for you so.... ow well i deserve to be punished ... gud day

it was unprotected not deprotected..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.