• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need a drake model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi everybody , I am looking for a twilight drake, a twilight dragon (looks like the black dragon with the skin of a twilight drake ), an obsidian/blackflight drake and a blackdragon like those from world of warcraft , but I can't export them since a few weeks.
I need them all for my current project.
It would be nice of you to make a model for me , or to send me the exported models from world of warcraft =) :thumbs_up:

Attachments

• Maxnar.jpg
    Maxnar.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 94
  • Tenebron.jpg
    Tenebron.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 109
  • 777px-Sartharion.jpg
    777px-Sartharion.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 1,962
  • 800px-Black_dragon.jpg
    800px-Black_dragon.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 108
Da Rules said:
The direct exporting of resources from games other than Warcraft III is prohibited. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to, World of Warcraft®. No such resources may be submitted to THW. Forum discussions pertaining to the export or editing of resources from other games will be closed.

So exported models are out of the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.