• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

i need a animation for my unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
er, kevlon, you have to show which model you need to have sit, and, though it's technically unecessary, but potentially helpful, what you want the model to sit on. please try to be as specific as possible. help people help you.

Level 24
Besides, perhaps post a link to your map, I can assure you, you dont need a sitting model for a none existing map, but if the map is done, someone might take a look at this. As MySpaceBarBroke wrote, what for model do you want sitting? I dont anyone will do this with the details you posted, and even if you post more, you'll need a done map to reach out to the most good animators. Remember, models "dont" make maps, they're just to make them pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.