• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] I have somo problems with the tree respawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
  • Destrctibles
  • Acontecimientos
    • Destructible - A destructible within Región 009 <gen> dies
    • Destructible - A destructible within Región 005 <gen> dies
    • Destructible - A destructible within Región 006 <gen> dies
    • Destructible - A destructible within Región 007 <gen> dies
    • Destructible - A destructible within Región 008 <gen> dies
  • Condiciones
  • Acciones
    • Wait 0.41 seconds
    • Destructible - Resurrect (Dying destructible) with (Max life of (Dying destructible)) life and Mostrar birth animation
i dont know why doesnt it works

and i want some creeps go to a determinated area after their spawn

Level 2
Your event is not right, you can't have five destructible dying concurrently in five different regions, you need 5 triggers with one dying event with the same resurrect action.

Level 16
  • Destrctibles
  • Acontecimientos
    • Destructible - A destructible within Región 009 <gen> dies
    • Destructible - A destructible within Región 005 <gen> dies
    • Destructible - A destructible within Región 006 <gen> dies
    • Destructible - A destructible within Región 007 <gen> dies
    • Destructible - A destructible within Región 008 <gen> dies
  • Condiciones
  • Acciones
    • Wait 0.41 seconds
    • Destructible - Resurrect (Dying destructible) with (Max life of (Dying destructible)) life and Mostrar birth animation
i dont know why doesnt it works

and i want some creeps go to a determinated area after their spawn

Note that during the 0.41 second if another destructible dies, (Dying Destructible) will be now refering to the new tree(or destructible) not the first one.

Also your event says when distructible in a region dies, note that if the region contains more than one destructible (Dying Unit) will refer to the last one dying.

The best way to solve this is to use variables of Destructible type or/and Destructible-Type type if you are refering to a special type.

Level 10
Note that during the 0.41 second if another destructible dies, (Dying Destructible) will be now refering to the new tree(or destructible) not the first one.
No.
I'm sure that when refering to Event Responses it's local, not global.
The only way I know of to mess up this way is using the Last-natives, which he doesn't (Last... created unit, restored unit, replaced unit, haunted gold mine)

Unfortunately for Borguquin I don't deal much with Destructibles, so I have no clue why it doesn't work.

Level 10
Yes, this is because it will be able to revive one tree from a region and will change to reviving another tree in that region if time doesnt finish and another tree dies. Just group the destructbles up in these regions, matching conditions they are w/e tree, and add them to a a trigger that then waits w/e amount of seconds and revive the dying tree. if you need more info about how to do this just reply.

Level 2

Also your event says when distructible in a region dies, note that if the region contains more than one destructible (Dying Unit) will refer to the last one dying.

The best way to solve this is to use variables of Destructible type or/and Destructible-Type type if you are refering to a special type.
This is wrong assumption, the real problem is you can't have all 5 trees die at the same time to trigger the event. I am pretty sure this trigger will never get called when any of the 5 tree dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.