• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I have read how to import models but why doesnt it works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
50thunder -.- models questions on MODELS FORUM.
You have been warned once for this (witch you had luck, it was just a verbal warning) and you are posting damn topics about models in the General Discussion forums again!
Have you been eating many cheese or out?

-Rui

Level 2
i also have problems with the models... no matter what model i import it says it cant load it.. i have tried the tutorial, double checked paths... but it just wont work...

Level 2
well i imported all the skins triple checked paths but it just wont work not even the one in the tutorial

Level 1
One Answer

One thing you can do is download
WEU!!!
I couldn't do figure out the problem!!!
Then i Downloaded this New Version of World Edit
(World Editor Unlimited)
And somehow it worked!
Maybe it will work for you to
godspeed

Status
Not open for further replies.