• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I have no video card...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no fucking video card when i went to can you run it (system requirements lab) to check if i have good specs to play a game but i don't have a video card apparently...
So i am asking you guys what is TEH BEST video card for games that are soon coming out and new games. I need a awesome video card around 100-200 dollars.

Level 4
Recently bought a GeForce 9800 GTX+ 1GB for my six month year old gateway desktop. I went from having to run Battlefield 2 on low to being able to run Crysis on Very High with a decent framerate. It cost me around $300 for the video card and power supply. I rarely spend money on these kinds of things but it was worth it in the long run. I also have little knowledge with computers, however I managed to install everything just fine.

Level 34
I would go with Samuraids suggestion. The 9800 GTX, while a good card, costs more than the ATI equivalents.

Status
Not open for further replies.