• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I HAVE A DREAM...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have a dream, that one day, there will be a map. Based on Racing Cars.

kk...i was scanning 4 sum car models, i saw some cool ones too. But i would like to have 1 or 2 ppl helping me. I have some great ideas. Most of our decisions for the map will be majority rules based. Like if the track should be oval in a closed course, or maby that urban street racer feel. Im a street racer myself so i can make all the items like headers, Nitrous, and weather its dry, wet or direct port! OMFG I HAVE SO MANY MORE IDEAS...call me...r....post..me...... :D

Level 5
Your post gramatically corrected by me:

I have a dream, that one day, there will be a map based on Racing Cars.

Okay okay...I was scanning the site for some car models (I saw some cool ones too), But I would like to have 1 or 2 people helping me on my map idea. Most of our decisions for the map will be majority votes based; Like if the track should be oval in a closed course, or mabye that urban street racer feel. I'm a street racer myself, so I can make all the items like: headers, nitrus, and wether it's dry, wet or direct port! Oh my f*** god, I have so many ideas! Call me, or post here. :D

Sorry if I am spamming. I just would like the others to understand, and to cure my hatred of this slang-filled thread.

Your post translated into common sense by me:
I have a map idea and I would like someone who doesn't exist to make me car models that have a low possibility of being made. I was a street racer. Now if you can make me models or if you want to participate in the creation of my maps, call me with the number I have never given, or post in this thread that nobody else has responded to for the last 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.