• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I got two problem's. Help needed please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First: there are many methods for that
if your map is not that spammy: use a critical strike set the chances to 100% and multiplier to 1
if your map is spammy, like it is an epic war, then you would need sum triggers, search thre Spells Sections

Second:yes, through Magos Model Editor, go to the Node Manager, and find the nodes with a "Paper Clip" icon, that is the model's attachment.

Level 18
First: there are many methods for that
if your map is not that spammy: use a critical strike set the chances to 100% and multiplier to 1
if your map is spammy, like it is an epic war, then you would need sum triggers, search thre Spells Sections

Second:yes, through Magos Model Editor, go to the Node Manager, and find the nodes with a "Paper Clip" icon, that is the model's attachment.

What would i search for in spells, because i have tried RPG and System and gone through them all and i cant find anything =/

Status
Not open for further replies.