• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

3 problems with scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi all , i make my own map and i have some problems with it .
i need script which create timer and tableboard about incoming wave and after timer expires script should create next wave only if all units are dead from last wave .

Next problem which i experience is "floating combat text" i need script which will show floating text above unit which damage other unit from basic attacks

Last problem which i experience is hero pick system , i want make tavern with selectable heroes which can be used only ONCE

Thats all guys, i hope you will help me.

(Sry for my english , i know its very bad ;P)

Last edited:
Level 2
Thank you for these links ,they are very usefull but i still need "floating combat text"

Level 2
Thank you

i have problem with that:
Wait until ((All units of (Units owned by Player 12 (Brown)) are dead)Equal to True), checking every 1.00 seconds can some1 tell me how to do this step by step ?

Last edited:
Level 12
  • Trigger
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
      • (All units of (Units owned by Player 12 (Brown)) are dead) Equal to True
    • Actions
  • [/hidden]
The condition goes like this:
1. Find Boolean
2. Press the first blue text and find "Unit Group - Units of Unit Group Are Dead
3. Press the red text and find "Units Owned by Player"
4. Press the blue text and choose Player 12

And you are done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.