• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I don't know how to skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'll help you out. First, download Warcraft III Image Extractor, I think it is on this site. Now, find the skin that you want to edit. Save it in TGA format. Now, open up the skin in the GIMP or any other image editing program. Begin skinning. Once you are finished, save it. Now, open the image you edited in the Image Extractor, and save it as BLP format. If you don't know how to import your own skin, open the import manager in the world editor, import the BLP skin, and change the path. If you edited the Evil Arthas skin, for example, it would be Units\Undead\EvilArthas\UndeadArthas.blp because those are the categories the texture falls under in the extractor. I hope this helped you, SuPa-. Happy skinning! If there's something in here you don't understand, let me know, hopefully I can help.

Level 3
u cant do it in quick reply(i think), you have to go to add reply then click the buttom that looks like a paper clip(it attach) then do attack file and you done.

Level 12
Go to 'Post Reply,' then scroll down below the "Submit Reply' button, and you will see a "Manage Attachments' button. Click that and you can attach things.

When I said don't double post, I meant it. I'll merge your posts yet again, but this time you are getting neg repped.

Status
Not open for further replies.