• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help for skinning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Well...I skin since one week but I don't know how to use a lot of tools and other things...can someone explain to me how to use and what is: filter,clone tool,how to alpha plz in simple word :( and other tips i read almost all the topic of skin forum but i don't understand all...so plz someone tell me some tips :)(I read skin tips of sansui but i don't unedrstand all and for greyscale i don't know how to color after)

Level 11
ok brief description

FILTER:an image effect that can look very nice and makes skins look professional looking(to newbies).unrespected here because its not your own
work.

CLONE BRUSH TOOL:basicly puts a point were its copied from and pastes it instantly on teh spot you brush it on.no layers made but can not be tooken off other skins.beter tahn cnp.good for hair and cloth designs.

ALPHAING:deleting a certain part of a skin.can not delete team colored parts BUT can delete the team color when used in white.I olny know how to alpha in photoshop so i cant help you elsewere.

if you need more indepth PM me and ill be gald to help.
~halo

Status
Not open for further replies.