• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I NEED HELP MAKING A SKIN PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!

How many of you know how to make a skin or modol?

• i know how to make a Model

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
ok i need to know how to make a skin ok?well i dunno how if read all the others but i dont get it can some1 plz explain???? :?: :?:

Level 7
I've seldom seen a post that n00b.

Start reading the stickies and tutorials on the site.
Then try until it works.

Need more help? Be specific.
Tell us what skin you work on, and what image editor you use.

P.S. In your pool, there should probably be a "I can not edit" and a "I can both skin and moddel"-choise.

Level 1
Ok heres my stuuf that i use.

well i use wc3 viewer,GIMP 2,and wc3 image extractor.oh and about thats poll i messed up i should have said "i can make both" and "i dont know how to make a skin or modle" sorry oh and please tell me info ok?thanks :D

god your annoing.....-rager(on wc3)

Status
Not open for further replies.